Philadelphia, Main Line, and Ardmore, Pennsylvania Cosmetic Dentistry
We believe that you deserve the best dental care available, delivered with the most comfort for you. At our centrally-located Main Line Philadelphia cosmetic dentistry office, we maintain a friendly and relaxing atmosphere — we want you to feel welcome each time you visit us.
Philadelphia LVI dentist Dr. Lindsey Marshall has been practicing since 1998 and provides the experience and world-class post-graduate training to your care. She is a graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, where she completed intensive work in cosmetic dentistry.
“Best experience I have ever had with a Dental practice. The staff was friendly and professional, the office was comfortable as well as aesthetically pleasing and offered many technological features I have not seen in other offices. I was seen virtually immediately upon arrival, all of my questions were answered and I left with all the information I requested neatly organized in a folder. I feel that Dr Field Marshall and her team offer excellent care and services. I will absolutely return to this practice for any cosmetic dentistry needs in the future.” ~ Samantha H.
Technology for Multiple Benefits
Part of offering excellent cosmetic dentistry is using excellent dental technology. We have chosen top-quality equipment for your comfort and health as well as for your quality of dental care.
- Digital X-rays expose you to far less radiation than traditional X-rays, and they provide immediate images on the chairside monitor that you and Dr. Marshall can examine and discuss.
- An intraoral camera also provides instant images on the monitor, and we can give you copies for your own Before and After gallery.
- The DIAGNOdent system enables Dr. Marshall to detect decay in a very early stage, so that maximum healthy tooth tissue can be preserved by prompt treatment.
- For relatively small areas of decay, we use air abrasion instead of a drill, as it is quiet, safe, efficient, and reduces discomfort for you.
- Dr. Marshall uses the Wand, a computer-controlled system for administering local anesthetic. It minimizes the stress and discomfort you might otherwise feel when the treatment area is made numb. By keeping the injection rate more slow and steady than any human hand can, pain is virtually eliminated.
Dr. Marshall provides proactive care because prevention is always better than treatment. She is a gentle dentist and a good listener, and she will always take the time to fully inform you of what needs to be done and how it can best be accomplished. Although our practice focuses mainly on cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Marshall stresses the importance of general dentistry for maintaining the health and strength of your natural teeth and gums as well as any restorations you may have.