Philadelphia, Main Line, and Ardmore, Pennsylvania Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentist Dr. Lindsey Marshall’s office is conveniently located just outside of Philadelphia in Ardmore, PA. We want you to feel welcome the moment you walk through our door. Our office also reflects the high level of expertise and dedication each team member has to your care and comfort.
Your Dental Care
We use the most advanced technology, the latest techniques and the best materials available to provide you with exceptional care during your visits with us. Our high-tech office has equipment designed to increase your comfort and improve the care we give you.
Some examples are:
- The soft tissue laser – a safe, fast, and effective way of reshaping gum tissue or removing decayed tissue. By sealing the tissue as it goes, the laser vastly reduces bleeding and any chance of infection.
- Digital X-Rays – exposes you to far less radiation while providing instant images. Dr. Marshall can bring the images up on the chairside monitor and discuss them with you.
- Vizilite – oral cancer screening.
- Intra-Oral Camera – allows a patient to see the diagnosis in his or her own mouth.
- Diagnodent – laser cavity detector.
- Laser – reduces bacterial counts below the gum line and can speed up healing time for lesions such as cold sores and oral ulcers.
- Polishing – complete surface stain removal with air polisher; products safer for natural or restored teeth.
- Periodontal Polisher – biofilm removal in areas of disease in just 5 seconds.
- ALCAT Food / Drug Allergy Testing – tests for foods and medicines in a patient’s diet that may have negative effect on oral health.
- NuCalm – NuCalm is a treatment system for inducing deep relaxation in patients without the use of drugs. Instead, NuCalm technology organically alters the frequency of your brain waves (a process known as entrainment) to a calm state similar to the “twilight” feeling you get just before falling asleep.
- iTero – Creates a 3D digital scan of the patient’s teeth and bite, makes appropriate adjustments in real time.
- Lightwalker Laser – The latest technology in hard and soft tissue dental laser systems.
- K-7 Evaluations System – The K-7 Evaluation system allows Dr. Marshall to measure, record and store malocclusion and jaw joint data to accurately diagnose TMD. During your visit, you wear lightweight equipment over the head or around the neck to transmit information to the K-7 computer.
- CEREC – Our CEREC system saves you time in the dental chair by enabling Dr. Marshall to design your porcelain restorations and mill them in-office during one visit. By relieving the need for dental lab, it relieves you of having to come for a second visit to attach your dental crown or porcelain filling.
Please review our dental technology for more information about how our dental office is designed to maximize your comfort and quality of care.
Dr. Marshall also keeps up with the latest advances in dental materials and the training opportunities available. She continues to educate herself, both because she is passionate about dentistry and because she has high standards for the dental care she offers.
Our comfortable office atmosphere is intended to help you feel at ease and welcome when you walk through our doors. We enjoy working here and we want you to enjoy visiting us. If you feel chilly, we can cover you with a blanket.
If you become anxious when you hear the sounds of dentistry, quiet as they are these days, we can give you noise-cancelling headphones to create a more peaceful dental experience. If you prefer to listen to music or watch a movie, please just tell one of us and we can set that up for you.
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry services and you live in or around Philadelphia, Main Line, or Ardmore, Pennsylvania, please contact the office of Lindsey Marshall, DMD, today at (610) 649-0696 to schedule a consultation. We will listen to your concerns and you can learn how we can best serve your needs.