What are the benefits of tooth bonding?
- Posted on: Dec 15 2020
Dental bonding, one of many cosmetic dental procedures available with Dr. Lindsey Marshall, is quickly becoming a popular choice for addressing cosmetic tooth concerns quickly, easily, and affordably. While there are a range of other treatments that can achieve similar results, patients love the many benefits composite resin restorations have in comparison. Patients interested in addressing a variety of issues with their smile such as chipped, gapped, or broken teeth can ask about dental bonding compared to alternative solutions such as porcelain veneers.
What are the benefits of dental bonding?
Several advantages of dental bonding make it a desirable choice for many of our patients. Dental bonding is:
- Biocompatible – it is best for dentists to pay close attention to the materials used to improve the smile, as not all materials are biocompatible with the body. Dental bonding is and continues to be chosen for patients because it is safe.
- Affordable – while porcelain veneers can be a smart investment in the smile, not everyone has the funds to have them fabricated and placed. Dental bonding offers an alternative that is a fraction of the cost.
- Fast – dental bonding can be done in a single appointment, while other treatments such as porcelain veneers and dental crowns can take several weeks to complete from start to finish.
- Effective – composite resin material is effective at covering a number of different imperfections on the natural teeth as it mimics the appearance of tooth enamel.
- Long-lasting – with proper care, many patients enjoy their dental bonding results for several years before replacement may be needed.
- Versatile – composite resin bonding is extremely versatile, and can be used in a myriad of dental situations.
Learn more about dental bonding today!
Ardmore, PA area patients who are interested in discussing the advantages of composite resin dental bonding for enhancing the appearance of the smile are advised to book a consultation visit with Dr. Lindsey Marshall. Her facility is located at 32 Parking Plaza, Ste. #800 and can be reached by phone at (610) 649-0696. Call today to find out how we can enhance your appearance and address imperfections of the smile!