Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
- Posted on: Jan 22 2015
Dr. Marshall understands that any type of tooth replacement is an investment in your beauty and oral health. For patients who are weighing costs and benefits, the high success rate and lifetime advantages often make dental implants our patients’ preferred option for replacing lost teeth.
In most cases, the patients who benefit from dental implants are in good health and:
- Have lost teeth and want to fill an empty space that is disrupting their smile
- Don’t want to deal with the hassles of removable dentures
- Want to regain as much natural look, function, and stability for their teeth as possible
- Need to stop bone resorption in the jaw after losing a tooth
- Prefer to leave nearby natural teeth untouched; dental bridges require preparation of teeth around the gap
One celebrity who could potentially benefit from a dental implant: Tiger Woods. The golf superstar recently caused a buzz when photos surfaced showing that he had lost one of his front teeth.
Before selecting a tooth replacement option, Dr. Marshall and our Ardmore dental team will take all the time you need to discuss concerns and questions. By offering premium materials, advanced methods, and cutting-edge technology, we are dedicated to the success of your treatment so your investment in your smile will look and feel worthwhile.
To learn more about dental implants, please call The Office of Lindsey F. Marshall, DMD, today at (610) 649-0696 for a consultation at our Ardmore office.
Posted in: Dental Implants