General Dentistry Services for Healthy Aging
- Posted on: Sep 8 2014
Dr. Lindsey Marshall doesn’t just believe that a beautiful smile is a focal point – it’s an expression of your personality and vitality. September is Healthy Aging Month, and Dr. Marshall would like to remind her patients in Philadelphia and throughout the Main Line how dental treatment can benefit your smile at any time of life.
Everybody wants to look as young as they feel. Unfortunately age can be unkind to teeth, whether through increased risk of oral health problems like gum disease or simple wear and tear.
Fortunately, Dr. Marshall offers a number of general and cosmetic solutions for maintaining and enhancing your smile, including:
- Regular cleanings and exams – adults should make an appointment every six months
- Screenings for oral cancer, diabetes, and other debilitating conditions
- Tooth-colored dental crowns and other restorations made from natural looking materials to conceal worn surfaces, chips, and cracks
- Replacing old, unstable metal restorations with healthier, metal- and mercury-free alternatives
- Laser gum therapy for precise, manageable treatment of gum disease
Whatever dentistry service you need, Dr. Marshall uses advanced technology and superior materials to augment your dental health and the aesthetic of your smile. However, very often the key to a healthy smile as you get older is, simply put, you.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is crucial to keeping your teeth, gums, and entire mouth looking and feeling good. Should you need additional treatment, Dr. Marshall can assess your needs and make appropriate recommendations.
To learn about dental treatment in the Ardmore and Main Line areas, please contact Lindsey Marshall, DMD, or call (610) 649-0696 today to schedule an appointment.
Posted in: General Dentistry