Five Things You Want to Know About Porcelain Veneers
- Posted on: Dec 16 2015
If you are looking to improve your smile because of discoloration or some other negative aesthetic with your teeth, porcelain veneers may be the perfect choice. Here are five things everyone should know about porcelain veneers before scheduling their appointment:
- Why are porcelain veneers placed? — Porcelain veneers are the perfect and simple solution for teeth that are cracked, chipped, misaligned, irregularly shaped, or badly stained.
- What happens during the first appointment? — Porcelain veneers are placed by Dr. Marshall, our dentist, by first removing a slight bit of enamel. Then, she takes measurements and determines your natural tooth color in order to match the tooth. She will then place a temporary veneer while your permanent veneer is sent to our top-of-the-line dental laboratory to be formed.
- What happens during the second appointment? — Dr. Marshall will form your custom porcelain veneers over your existing teeth, then make minor adjustments to ensure a perfect fit that blends flawlessly with your smile.
- Since porcelain veneers are fake, I don’t have to brush them, right? — Incorrect. Porcelain veneers require the same treatment as your natural teeth — brushing, flossing, mouthwash, and regular dental visits.
- How will I afford my porcelain veneers? — Not only does Dr. Marshall make every procedure individually tailored for each patient, she also ensures that they are as affordable as possible. Additionally, our practice offers multiple financing options so you can easily pay off your dental work.
Schedule Your Porcelain Veneer Appointment Today!
Dr. Marshall has been serving as a top-notch dentist for over 16 years and has thoroughly enjoyed helping members of our Philadelphia community love their smiles on a daily basis. She can assist you in changing your smile so you are the first one to smile for a picture, rather than the one offering to hold the camera. Our dental office proudly serves Ardmore, Main Line, and all of Philadelphia. Please contact us today by calling (610) 649-0696.
Posted in: Porcelain Veneers