What is a Smile Makeover?
- Posted on: Jun 23 2015
Do you wish you could achieve a beautiful smile, without months of orthodontics? For many people in Main Line, Philadelphia, a smile makeover may be the perfect solution. A smile makeover can give you the straight, bright smile you’ve always wanted.
Dental Technology of Smile Makeovers
Smile Makeovers are achieved by combining several different cosmetic dentistry procedures for a customized approach to correct common dental problems. The state-of-the-art technology available in our office includes:
- Teeth Whitening: Often a first step in the smile makeover process, in-office whitening should be done early on so that any porcelain used will match your naturally bright tooth color.
- Porcelain veneers: Custom-molded wafer-thin porcelain veneers can be used to fix chips or small gaps or to cover permanently discolored teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: New fillings can be made from porcelain or color matched dental composites to eliminate the appearance of gray amalgam fillings.
- Dental crowns: If a tooth is badly damaged, a porcelain crown can be fitted to provide a new surface that will blend in with your natural teeth.
- Dental bonding: This is a great solution for minor defects to fill small chips or slightly change the shape of a tooth.
No matter what issues you may have with your smile, a smile makeover plan can combine the right dental technology to give you a beautiful smile that you can be confident in.
If you live in Main Line or the Philadelphia area, and you are thinking about a smile makeover, please contact The Office of Lindsey F. Marshall, DMD, through our online contact form or call (610) 649-0696 today.
Posted in: Smile Makeover