Tooth Whitening Cost in Philadelphia
- Posted on: May 23 2014
Tooth whitening involves no preparation or surgery to achieve the best results. Because of this, it is among the least expensive cosmetic dentistry treatments, and could be an ideal option for budget-conscious patients who need only surface-level changes for the perfect smile.
Despite its cost effectiveness, though, several factors can influence the total price tag of a tooth whitening procedure, including:
- Number of sessions and length of treatment required to remove stains
- The type of whitening treatment offered by your dentist
- Technology used during the procedure
- Whether your dentist recommends professional at-home treatments to retain the shine of your smile
- The location of the dentist’s office
- Special training or education the dentist has received
Dr. Marshall provides both chairside and at-home whitening options. When you visit her office near Philadelphia, she will assess your teeth and discuss the aesthetic improvements you’d like to achieve.
Please contact Lindsey Marshall, DMD, or call (610) 649-0696 today to find out more about our cost-effective tooth whitening services. Dr. Marshall welcomes patients throughout the Philadelphia and Main Line area.
Posted in: Teeth Whitening