KoR Tooth Whitening
Philadelphia, Main Line, and Ardmore, Pennsylvania Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentistry Expertise
KoR deep bleaching can whiten your teeth several shades lighter with long lasting results. KoR tooth whitening can be performed at home, and there is also an in-office portion of the treatment. To learn more about our tooth whitening options, please call Lindsey Marshall, DMD, at (610) 649-0696.
What is KoR Tooth Whitening?
KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ is a tooth whitening system. With the KoR system, you will take home customized tooth trays and complete tooth whitening treatment in the comfort of your own home. For optimal results and effective whitening, you must wear the whitening tray nightly for two weeks.
Although you may obtain desirable results with the take-home trays alone, you can achieve the best results by combining your at-home treatment with an in-office treatment. Unlike Zoom! teeth whitening, KoR in-office treatment does not involve the use of a laser light, so the risk of tooth and gum sensitivity is significantly reduced.
Advantages of KoR Tooth Whitening
The advantages of KoR tooth whitening include:
- Eliminates the toughest tooth stains, including those caused by tetracycline.
- Customized trays seal in the bleaching gel, preventing it from escaping and keeping saliva out of the tray.
- The whitening gel in the tray maintains its potency for up to six hours, while most other gels start to degrade after the first 30 minutes of treatment.
- Reduces tooth sensitivity associated with whitening.
- Results are long-term and last many years.
At Dr. Marshall’s office, we provide Zoom! and KoR tooth whitening options, as well as porcelain veneers, so you can choose the treatment that is right for your goals, expectations and your schedule.